- Prepare your Promotion Image and have it ready to be uploaded.
- Select Promotions in the Dashboard.
- Click Add Promotion.
- Click Post.
- Give your Promotion a Title – this will only show to admins
- Give your promotion a Headline – this is the title your Fans will see
- Write the Short Description- this message will appear on your Facebook Wall Posts and newsfeed, shorter the better
- Write the Long Description- Provide a full pitch of the promotion, and how to redeem
- Upload your Image. This is used only for Post deal thumbnails, not in for the content of the actual post
- Create message for post to desktop. You can include an image by clicking the Insert Image button on the toolbar. You’ll need to link to an image on the Internet. You can upload an image from your computer to Imgur.com, then use the link imgur provides under “Direct Link (email & IM)”.
- Create message for post to mobile.
- Input conditions and restrictions
- Assign Profile Questions if desired
- Assign FanGate if desired
- Select Facebook pages and Twitter accounts for message distribution
- Choose messaging type and method. Check Yes if you would like to customize your Facebook Wall post, Twitter update, email, and SMS.
- Fill out all the blank fields for the methods you would like to customize
- Establish validation, publishing, and expiration timeline
- Select your Promotion’s Status
- You can Preview your deal. Click Preview in the lower right.
- Once you are satisfied with your promotion, click Save.
Draft: your deal will be saved as is, and you can revisit it at any time and make changes
Publish Now: your deal will be published immediately
Scheduled for: pick a specific time you want your deal published on your Facebook page