Four51 is a Bloomington, MN-based cloud computing software company in the fast growing ecommerce industry. Founded in 1999, our solutions help thousands of businesses around the globe better distribute their various brand messages to their customers and employees. Our latest application called FanTools, launched in late 2010, is experiencing significant growth in user acceptance and we are therefore experiencing solid growth in our business. FanTools is a social media marketing platform that allows marketers to create, publish, and share preference-based deals and sound content to a merchant’s Facebook page.
Four51 is looking for a junior IT person to learn our CommerceTools and FanTools applications, and to assist with the help desk needs of our employees. The IT & Application Support Analyst provides technical support to Four51 employees and customers. This includes the installation and support of desktop and server hardware software, as well as working with the case management team to support Four51’s CommerceTools and FanTools applications. This position is located in our Bloomington, MN home office.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software for Four51 employees.
- Work with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Maintain corporate telephone system.
- Obtain expert-level proficiency in Four51’s CommerceTools and FanTools applications.
- Become an invaluable member of the application support team to deliver exceptional application support and service to Four51’s customers via the case management system.
- Work early morning, evening or weekend hours when tasks require.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 2008, Mac OS X, network storage and archival technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, and printing problems.
Four51 offers a competitive starting salary and incentive bonus program, fringe benefits including health/dental Insurance and 401(K) with match, an outstanding working environment including free (covered) parking, access to walking/running trails and exercise rooms/fitness classes, and is located in a convenient close-in suburban location. Four51 has a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals who can provide the opportunity to help you grow and develop.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Kari Weiss, email@example.com.