The Account Executive will work within an assigned geographic territory to generate new business, manage an activity plan, and perform account management duties as required.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop product competence and a thorough understanding of Four51 solutions.
- Identify, contact, qualify, and close new business within an assigned local geography.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity targets.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the needs of prospects in the SMB social marketing space and determine how those needs are best addressed by the Four51 solutions.
- Use knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to educate prospects on the Four51 value proposition.
- Proactively participate in local networking events, trade events, shows, and conferences to build relationships and heighten visibility of Four51 solutions.
- Update CRM system to generate activity, pipeline, and sales reports.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree (3.0 or greater GPA).
- 1-2 years sales experience in marketing services, advertising, or Software as a Service.
- Proficient with MS Office products and familiarity with CRM systems, social media, and eCommerce.
- Ability to work independently and manage activity plan.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
Four51 is a Bloomington, MN-based cloud computing software company in the fast growing ecommerce industry. Founded in 1999, our solutions help thousands of businesses around the globe better distribute their various brand messages to their customers and employees. Our latest application called FanTools, launched in late 2010, is experiencing significant growth in user acceptance and we are therefore experiencing solid growth in our business. FanTools is a social media marketing platform that allows marketers to create, publish, and share preference-based deals and sound content to a merchant’s Facebook page.
Four51 offers a competitive starting salary and incentive bonus program, fringe benefits including health/dental Insurance and 401(K) with match, an outstanding working environment including free (covered) parking, access to walking/running trails and exercise rooms/fitness classes, and is located in a convenient close-in suburban location. Four51 has a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals who can provide the opportunity to help you grow and develop.
Please submit resume to Kari Weiss, email@example.com. Please title subject of message with “Account Executive”.
- January 10, 2012
- Business Development, Sales
- Competitive Starting Salary