FanTools is excited to be sponsoring Social Media Explorer’s Explore Minneapolis conference this year. It’s sure to be an exciting time. Our Marketing Director, Ryan Ruud, will join Zena Weist, Kipp Bodnar and Sara Worsham on a panel discussing B2B marketing. Stop by and visit us at Booth 13 to chat about local social media for your enterprise or b2b social marketing ideas.
Why come? Here’s some reasons:
- Jay Baer will unveil a brand new presentation called, “Youtility.” His talks are awesome. This will be no different
- Friday afternoon I’ll have an intellectual sparring match with The Ad Contrarian, Bob Hoffman. He’s been mightily critical of social media marketing in the past. We’re going to arm wrestle a bit about it, which is sure to be fun.
- You want measurement, analytics and research? Chuck Hemann, Nichole Kelly, Jeff Rohrs and Tom Webster are speaking.
- You want smarts for your internal and strategic use of social and digital? Jennifer Kane, Tamsen McMahon, Jolina Pettice, Nick Westergaard and others have you covered.
- You want mobile brilliance? Tim Hayden is there.
- You want email marketing ideas? DJ Waldow will deliver.
- You want brand-side expertise, not just consultants or agencies talking? Scott Gulbransen (H&R Block), Kevin Hunt (General Mills), Adam Kmiec (Campbell’s Soup), Greg Gerik (3M), Jamie Kennedy (O2 Media), Bridget Jewell (Mall of America) and more are all there.
- Our awesome sponsors are buying you drinks Thursday evening with our Sponsor Cocktail Reception from 4:30-6.
- You’ll be invited into our private Yammer community for ongoing learning, resources and networking.
- It’s the place to be this week.